This ticket gives you 3 hours use of your Studio.
This is a casual session and includes the use of studio tools and equipment at Firebird Studios.
- Clay is to be purchased separately and is available from our clay store in the studio. Just ask the studio staff to assist you.
- We will bisque fire your completed work and store for 6 weeks until you come in again to finish and glaze your work. A separate Glaze ticket will be required for this session.
- You details will be required to be recorded in the Casual Community Clay Register so we can communicate with you.
- Your firing cost will be charged at the current studio rates.
- Please be aware that we have classes held on Tuesday Wed and Thursdays and you may have to find a spot at a table, allowing priority to the enrolled students
Open hours for Firebird Studios:
- Tuesday – Thursday 9 am – 8 pm
- Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 3pm
- Sunday and Monday – Closed
**These sessions are self directed, so you must have some experience with clay! There will be staff members on hand at times, however please be mindful of their commitments to the entire studio and the general running of a busy studio. This is Open Studio time and should not be considered Private Lesson time. If you require extended 1 on 1 time then talk to us and we find a suitable class for you to attend. You must have at least attend one of our Introduction courses completed to be a community clay member