Make a Dinner Set Short Course
Make a complete 4 place dinner setting
Learn several options for decorating your dinner set
Make a Dinner Setting Short Course
5 week Dinner Setting Short Course.
Make your own four seat dinner set with side plate, main plate, soup bowl, dessert bowl plus serving dish, cheese board, and a serving spoon.
Consider your design and decoration.
Discover the moulds and materials you need.
Choose your clay, textures, finishes….and GO – professionally finished and presented!
Courses for 2021
- Use Pinterest Boards to create the ideas and forms you would most like to create
- Look at clay, glaze, texture choices
- Discuss decoration types and make samples.
- During the week – gather your moulds, textures, stamps, tools and ideas
- Start production
- Manufacture all of your pieces
- Use Community Studio time to help you create!
- Begin glazing any work out of the bisque kiln
- Finish the rest of your set ready for bisque firing.
- Finish glazing
- Start admiring work already out of the glaze kiln
- Use Community Studio time to finish off all of your dinner set
Don’t forget to photograph your work! Let us see your dinner set in action! You will have a wonderful portfolio – you never know – it could lead to a commission!
Made by Students
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch regarding classes, workshops, exhibitions, market days, open days and more. Our newsletter also has tips and hints for your pottery skills development!