December 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$120
Suitable for beginners and experienced Raku-ers alike!
Bring along some suitable pots for enduring a trial by fire, learn about the unique Raku process, try various glazes and options for creating colour, and have some smokey fun with a group of like minded potters!
4 hour workshop with a one hour lunch break – Stocklands is nearby, or bring lunch with you!
What you need to bring:
- 2 – 3 medium sized pots made from a suitable clay for Raku (most clays can tolerate) – must be bisque fired!
- Some food for lunch (Stockland shopping centre is nearby)
- Wear natural fibre clothing and solid shoes, long hair tied up!
- Any horse hair or feathers – use on pots that have been burnished!
- Everything for the Raku firing
Come along and have some fun!