- This event has passed.
Parent/Child Mini Workshop
March 2 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
Saturday Parent/Child Mini Pottery Workshops
Regular Saturday classes for parents/children – most first Saturday’s of the month (and some 5th Saturdays).
Keep up the skills learned in the school holidays workshops, keep your projects moving along, have some fun on a Saturday afternoon with a parent and some friends getting your hands muddy.
Suitable for all school ages:
- No adults without a child participating
- Children under Grade 5 must have a parent present to help
- Children Grade 5 and above may attend on their own
Everything you need is provided, however, all the pottery you have fired must be paid for at $10 per kg of finished work to assist with cost of materials and firings.
- Monsters, animals and aliens
- Functional work like table ware and candle holders
- Decorative work like vases and plant pots
- Learn to use the potter’s wheel