Design & Make a Dinner Set Master Class
Professionally prepare and manufacture a dinner setting
Portfolio, photographs and presentation
Beautiful dinner set to keep!
Design & Make a Dinner Set Master Master Class
10 Week Design & Make a Dinner Set Master Class.
Make your own four setting dinner set with sine plate, main plate, soup bowl, dessert bowl plus serving dishes, cheese boards, serving spoons coffee/tea sets, sugar/cream, etc!
We will design profressionally with mood boards, and visual diaries.
Discover the moulds and materials you need.
Choose your clay, textures, finishes….and GO – professionally finished and presented!
Finish with beautiful photographs of your work – presentation of your setting and making your portfolio.
- Set up you mood boards
- Use Pinterest Boards to create the ideas and forms you would most like to create
- Look at clay, glaze, texture choices
- During the week – gather your moulds, textures, stamps, tools and ideas
- Come to the studio ready to make samples
- Test how to make your work
- Plan your production
Weeks Three to Six
- Manufacture all of your pieces.
- Focus on professional finish of your work.
- Workflow, planning and execution
Weeks Seven to Nine
- Glazing and finishing your work
- Post kiln cleaning up
Weeks Nine & Ten
- Photographing your work
- Building your portfolio
Please note – some of these images are sources from Pinterest
You should have a wonderful portfolio once this course is finished! Take your dinner set home and enjoy. Or use your work to approach cafes and restaurants to win a contract to make their place settings!
Please indicate your interest in the Design & Make a Dinner Set Master Class using this form
Made by Students
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch regarding classes, workshops, exhibitions, market days, open days and more. Our newsletter also has tips and hints for your pottery skills development!