Starting this year, we are excited to introduce our newly established Creative Flow Program – perfect for continuing your pottery journey in our studio after you have completed an Potters Wheel course.
This program has carefully been designed for potters of varied skill levels to have the freedom to work on their own projects in an open studio environment, while still having the support of an experienced instructor.
With weekly demonstrations, a three-hour weekly session, and an additional two-hour practice slot during open studio times, your instructor will guide you in refining your distinct style while honing in on your own artistic style and pottery pathway.
Have the opportunity to work on your personal projects in an open studio format, or follow set projects with your teacher… it’s your choice!
This program is predominantly potters wheel focused as the teacher has a true joy for wheel throwing, however, you are welcome to join and explore other forms of pottery too.
What is included?
– 10 x 3-hour sessions over the term with your teacher
– One bag of studio clay to get you going;
– 2-hour practice session each week during our ‘open studio’ hours;
– One named damp box to keep your pieces leather hard for trimming;
– Your pieces will be cared for and put away by studio staff;
– 50% off all bisque and glaze firing;
– Possible guest spot in our studio retail shop for one month;
– Priority firing of your work;
– The opportunity to sit in another class if you miss a class; and
– The opportunity to purchase extra open studio sessions for 50% off.
This program is designed for potters without access to a personal studio who want to immerse themselves amongst like-minded creatives. And let’s face it, even if you have a home studio, it can sometimes be a lonely old gig. Check out the dates & times and more below.