Corporate Workshops and Creative Expereinces
Lynda Lehmann, Owner and Master Potter at Firebird Studios, is an experienced and highly sought after business consultant, motivational speaker and creativity in the workplace expert.
Corporate Ceramics Workplace Experience
The Corporate Clay Experience can be used for:
- Values Alignment
- Creating Anchored Talismans
- Creating A Totem for the Foyer
- Creating a Mural for the Wall
- Sharing and Bridging as a Team
- Team Building
- Fun Corporate Days
What we do:
- Brainstorm corporate values, change models or whatever else is going on at the time
- Work up an expression of that vision as a team
- Create a three dimensional mural or a sculpted totem pole or individual
- Each person in the team chooses a value or idea and expresses that idea how they see it.
- Individuals model their expression
How we do it:
- We come to your workplace with all materials
- We will have discussed the requirements and subject matter beforehand
- Lynda leads the brainstorming session
- Lynda guides the making of a group mural or totem
- Instruction for making in clay
- We take all work away with us
- The work is allowed to dry and is finished by us at Firebird Studios
- We bring it back around three weeks later mounted and presented!
What is included:
- All materials
- Leadership on the day
- All work after the event to complete your project!
What makes a great event:
- A few drinks and nibbles
- A purpose (the experience is fun and helps to create buy-in)
- A few hours free on a Friday afternoon!
Make An Enquiry About Our Corporate Experiences
Please fill in the form below if you would like more information about having a Corporate Ceramic Team Building Experience