- This event has passed.
Potters Wheel Beginner 4 Week Course – Level 2
November 3, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$395.00
Potters Wheel Beginner Course – Level Two – 4 Weeks
Starting Wednesday 3rd November 6 – 8 pm
The Potters Wheel Beginners 4 Week Course – Level 2 – takes you through to the next step in learning to throw – you should have a few lessons under your belt before joining this course – however it is still beginner level!
You will learn to throw from a bat ring, plates, bigger bowls, bottles and lidded containers.
- Bat rings
- Throwing small plates on a bat
- Larger bowl on a bat
- Trimming a double foot ring for plates
- Jugs and bottles
- Trimming jugs and bottles
- Carving designs
- Closed over forms
- Throwing a lid off the mound
- How to measure the lid
- Demonstration of how to trim the lidded container
- (please use community clay time to finish your work)
Please bring your own towel.